Saturday, March 28, 2009

day 32, lent 2009

good saturday morning!

it is amazing what a few hours sleep [and a hot shower] will do to revive a weary traveler...

and there is also the excitement of the day today...

we are off to singer island in a few minutes for breakfast...

let's begin our day with a lenten prayer from henri...

"dear Lord,
show me your kindness and your gentleness,
you who are meek and humble of heart.
so often i say to myself, 'the Lord loves me.'

yet time and again i have to confess
that i have not let your love descend fully
from my mind into my heart.

in the coming weeks, o Lord,
i will be able to see again
how much you indeed love me.
let these weeks become an opportunity for me
to let go of all my resistances to your love
and an occasion for you to call me closer to you."

AMEN!

have a great saturday...

guy

SHALOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment