Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advent day 25 -- 23 December 2009

greetings...

why do batteries discharge faster when there are no available outlets???

i am thinking of YOU today -- my peeps -- my folks -- my community...

and GIVING THANKS!

here goes...

henri for today: "how can i ever let God's grace fully work in my life unless i live in a community of people who can affirm it, deepen it, and strengthen it? we cannot live this new life alone. God does not want to isolate us by his grace. on the contrary, he wants us to form new friendships and a new community -- holy places where his grace can grow to fullness and bear fruit..."

THANK YOU LORD for...

my family...

my home church...

my tampa underground family...

my all nations family...

my dispersed community of friends that stay close even though we are separated by so many miles -- our hearts will ALWAYS be knit together by the Spirit...

i am so blessed!

guy

merry christmas!!!

let's eat and drink and be merry and remember that we truly do belong to one another during this holy season...and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment